Hi dudes, girls rulez everyday, but even more today! So I thought to post something special for you women 🙂 The women who always have been being an highlight for me since I was a child were some beloved actress such as
- Anna Magnani, especially in Mamma Roma by P.P. Pasolini. A tough woman with an hard past.
- Sophia Loren: she’s the typical sexy and independent Italian woman. Here below with Alberto Sordi.
- Claudia Cardinale, the beautiful girl with the cold heart. Maybe you remind her in Il Gattopardo or C’era una volta il west by Sergio Leone.
- Brigitte Bardot. I like her duality: on one side she’s the typical French femme fatale, but one the other side she’s smart and loves animals, fighting for their rights.
- Sandra Bullock. I love her role in Gravity, she’s alone in the middle of nowhere and she find the power to go on.
- Cate Blanchett. I love watching her performing Blue Jasmine by Woody Allen. She represents all the shades that a woman can have in her entire life.
- Meryl Streep is a real “iron lady”. Still not can find an actress of her skill.
Maybe I forgot some amazing actress, but these are my favourite since I began watching films times ago and all that ones embody the kind of woman who daily inspires me. Do you agree with my tastes? Which actress do you prefer? A big kiss for you, girl 😉